Supreme Golf Gift Cards
Get Your Gift Card Now
Supreme Golf is now offering digital gift cards that can be used on both our app and website. These make for the perfect gift for those golfers in your life, or for anyone looking to start golfing. Send the gift of golf today!
View terms and conditions
Using Supreme Golf Gift Cards
Upon checkout of booking a tee time look for “Have A Gift Card Code?” and enter your six-digit code that was sent to your email. Supreme Golf Gift Cards may also be stored and viewed in Apple Wallet on iOS.
Terms & Conditions
1. Protect your Supreme Golf Gift Card and treat it as you would cash.
2. The Supreme Golf Gift Card is not valid for use until purchased, activated and monetary value added.
3. The maximum purchase and total balance of any Supreme Golf Gift Card is one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
4. Customer purchased Supreme Golf Gift Cards never expire.
5. Promotional gift cards do expire and the expiration date will be stated on the card or the promotional terms and conditions.
6. The Supreme Golf Gift Card can only be used toward any amount due online for transactions available for purchase at supremegolf.com, on the Supreme Golf Android or iOS mobile apps.
7. The Supreme Golf Gift Card may not be used towards the purchase of any Supreme Golf Gift Cards.
8. The Supreme Golf Gift Card may not be resold in any manner whatsoever and resale is strictly prohibited.
9. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Supreme Golf Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable for cash, except as required by applicable law. Limited Return/Refund Exception: If the Supreme Golf Gift Card has never been used for any purpose (regardless of whether the transaction was canceled or value refunded at any time for any reason) and was purchased on supremegolf.com within 10 months with a credit or debit card, it can be returned for the full original load value to the original form of payment, provided you have the original email purchase receipt.
10. Supreme Golf Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts
11. The Supreme Golf Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, or stolen. Supreme Golf shall have no liability to you for (i) lost or stolen Supreme Golf Gift Cards or (ii) use of any Supreme Golf Gift Card by third parties through your Supremegolf.com account. You are solely responsible for keeping your Supreme Golf Gift Card secure, the password for your Supremegolf.com account safe, and for any activity conducted under your account.
12. The balance you see when viewing the Supreme Golf Gift Card balances online is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase online, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time. You can also view the Supreme Golf Gift Card’s transactions history to see if all the transactions for the Supreme Golf Gift Card are listed.
13. Use of Supreme Golf’s name, logo, trade dress (including any image/likeness of the cards) or trademarks (or those of any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates) in connection with the purchase or use of Supreme Golf Gift Cards is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the use of Supreme Golf Gift Cards in any manner that states or implies that any person, website, business, product, or service is endorsed or sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Supreme Golf or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates are prohibited.
14. When you purchase, receive, or redeem a Supreme Golf Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Texas shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
These Supreme Golf Gift Card Terms and Conditions were last updated on August 3, 2020. Supreme Golf may update these Terms and Conditions at any time. We recommend you check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.